Natural mystic Index du Forum

Facebook Login Error An Error Occurred Please Try Again L

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Natural mystic Index du Forum -> natural mystic -> natural mystic
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
guiangli

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Error An Error Occurred Please Try Again L Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Error An Error Occurred. Please Try Again Later
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

–Luca Rocchi Apr 11 '12 at 16:08 after cleared the App domain it saves and works! . shareimprove this answer answered Apr 9 '12 at 14:29 community wiki Rahul add a comment up vote 0 down vote I had the same problem and the root cause was different: I was logged in as a Test User of a different application. Apparent issue with Facebook Connect is dragging people from around the web to a moot error page by Alex Wilhelm — in Facebook 102 2,199 shares This is a report about an old Facebook problem. Very easy to overlook if you're use to testing on localhost. Note: If you want out of the error, log out of Facebook. I take anti psychotics. If you see a website that does have Facebook Connect enabled, but isnt suffering from the issue, let us know. Powered by . And 9 times of 10 it displayed this error. as well –Artjom Kurapov Apr 17 '12 at 11:06 add a comment up vote 7 down vote When working with Dialogues, Facebook provide a 'showerror' attribute that defaults to no but can be set to true in a Development environment and is really helpful for debugging purposes. Please try again later. After removing the restriction everything worked. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook login to site “An error occurred. Specifically, you want to be in "Basic" under the "Settings" menu. Thank you!!! –Haradzieniec Dec 22 '12 at 11:01 add a comment up vote 0 down vote i also had this problem once.in chrome you have to disable one plugin => facebook disconnect and i got every thin working fine. It still doesn't work. Start! All data collected in the survey is anonymous. subdomain. I'M GOING INSANE! 31 answers Facebook 1 day ago Do you drink tap water? 299 answers Non-Alcoholic Drinks 2 days ago Do you think that Oprah Winfrey would be a better president than Trump? 78 answers Politics 12 hours ago Do you judge people who do cocaine for fun? 73 answers Newborn & Baby 19 hours ago Is the NSA spying on us right now as we type? 99 answers Politics 2 days ago How often do you brush your teeth? 86 answers Newborn & Baby 1 day ago What color eyes do you have? 64 answers Newborn & Baby 15 hours ago Why does Iran hate the USA? 32 answers Politics 11 hours ago Name your best guess for the first female USA president? 57 answers Newborn & Baby 20 hours ago What is the most important thing in life, according to you? 221 answers Philosophy 3 days ago Why do I have 20 Deja Vus a day? I take anti psychotics. shareimprove this answer answered Feb 8 '12 at 0:00 community wiki dxit What happened to me is, facebook change this setting without notice. Is there any configuration I have to do before try to authenticate my users? All is done with PHP using the PHP-SDK classes. The correct code is as follows. My site URL is accessible if I try to access it directly though the browser. Update: The problem has been solved. 65.1 completion percentage 1,305 total yards 9 TDs - 2 INTS 96.2 passer rating The last six games played in a 49ers uniform by SF QB Jimmy Garoppolo: 67.4 completion percentage 1,565 total yards 7 TDs - 5 INTs 96.2 passer rating Last six games played in a 49ers uniform by Colin Kaepernick. Facebook provided TNW with the following statement: For a short period of time, there was a bug that redirected people logging in with Facebook from third party sites to Facebook.com. shareimprove this answer answered Aug 23 '12 at 13:45 community wiki Chris add a comment up vote 1 down vote Came here with a similar problem and, yes, my Sandbox was enabled. Facebook login doesn't work when I press fb login on the page, it says standard An error occurred. Once i started using it, i could see the following message too: API Error Code: 191 API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application Error Message: redirecturi is not owned by the application. The code was in $(document).ready jQuery function. Page Not FoundWe are sorry we weren't able to find what you are looking for.You can try the following:Search Microsoft CommunityGo to the Microsoft Community home page . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Add 'localhost' to "App Domain". .. Just suggests more clarification is needed on things and more work to be done from the community side as well. Click 'edit settings' and make sure you have all the setting configured correctly so that there are green checks next to each group 5a02188284
codigos emoticones para facebookhacker password facebook iphonehtc facebook phone 2013facebook login password problemsemail notification facebook private messagefacebook makes private message publicfacebook hack v1 2facebook full site appsfacebook mobile app sort by most recentfacebook android app doesn 39;t show birthdays

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Natural mystic Index du Forum -> natural mystic -> natural mystic Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation